Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three questions… • What are you currently reading? • What did you recently finish reading? • What do you think you’ll read next? My answers:

1) I'm currently reading A Royal Duty, Paul Burrell's decade-old memoir about his time with Princess Diana. I can't believe that I'm just getting to it now!

2) Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell was much, much better than I expected. One of the best Scarpetta books I've read in years! The beginning is rather slow, with a lot of exposition, but I'm glad I stuck with it.

3) Mmmmm .... maybe the very popular 11/22/63 is next. I also have a Meg Cabot/chick lit mystery (Size 14 Is Not Fat) that appears interesting, as well as a thriller (L.A. Mental). I just don't know. So many books, so little time!

Go here to play along and check out other answers.

4 comments:

  1. What a great mix of books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed 11/22/63, hope you do to! You can find my answers at bossnurse.blogspot.com

    Thanks for introducing me to a cool meme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Red Mist new? I haven't read a Scarpetta book in a while..they were starting to disappoint me.

    Here is my WWW http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying 11/22/63. I need to stop reading so many books at once, because it seems I'm not finishing any of them.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.