Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I Want Wednesday

I Want Normalcy. Now, with a week and half to go on my sick leave, my life is starting to revolve around, well, my life and not my incision. And I think it's all good!

• Right now, as we speak, the handyman is installing the new ceiling fan in the den.

• Tonight I'm going to see Wishful Thinking with John. My first real outing!

• Tomorrow both Reynaldo and I see doctors. Me: my shrink. Reynaldo: the vet.

• Friday I have lunch with my friend Ed and then a trip to see my State Farm agent to inquire about a new policy.

I'm returning to work on 10/17. I think the most physically taxing part will be the commute -- 90 minutes in, followed by meetings and conferences and assignments ... no nap. So I want to escalate my activities each day. I want to be ready, not exhausted.

Yea!

Though I admit that, right now, I want a nap ...

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.