Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exactly how it feels

I'm sitting here, pre-dawn, eating a cup of Yoplait, unable to sleep. Partly because I've ravenous these days, partly because my incision gets a little uncomfortable and makes my sleep fitful, and partly because I'm nervous about returning to work tomorrow.

Nervous about a job I have had for 7 years!

It's a bit concerning to me because while I can be a mess in other areas of my life, this job is where the earth beneath my feet has always felt solid.

I have no reason to believe that my return won't be successful. But that doesn't stop me from being nervous.

These early morning butterflies have a familiar feeling ... deja back-to-school!

Thanks to everyone for leaving advice and good wishes on this here old blog. They make me happy and leave me feeling (a bit) more confident. Much appreciated!

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.