Friday, September 16, 2011

Too much!

Naughty Gal! I know I'm supposed to walk every day ... I was feeling pretty good, so I got dressed, put on makeup for the first time in a week, and did a little walk around a 5 square block area of my neighborhood. It didn't seem like a big deal when I embarked on it. I checked the bakery and convenience store in an unsuccessful attempt to find English muffins, stopped by the pet boutique for cat treats and dropped in at Five Guys for a little cheeseburger to go. The whole trip took less than an hour. But right now I'm soooo beat!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    That's a good sign that you are getting around though. I was about to scold you to get moving when I read the first sentence as I thought you were going to confess that you hadn't walked all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makeup! That's a sure sign you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.