Monday, August 22, 2011

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 21

Well, that's done. I finally have a date for my surgery: September 9. I got the information I need for having my pre-op bloodwork and x-ray done. I feel less like there's a specter hanging over me and more like I'm moving toward improving my health. And I can make plans for getting my home ready for whoever is staying with me for a few days afterward. (That's all still up in the air. I'm a little frustrated about that, but I'm trying not to harsh my buzz. I found the pony in this shitty situation and I'm clinging to it!)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, good to know. (Marks it on calendar) I know that someone will be there, taking care of you, and whomever it is will be for your highest good - whether it's the best friend from Cali or the mom. (I think you might need a dose of "mommy-care", IMO)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making plans--much more effective than worrying about making plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lurking throughout your tribulations with the stapler, and I just wanted you know that I'm thinking of you. Remember--ask for pain medicine, and get moving as soon as you can. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.