Saturday, July 09, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Against All Odds

1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds? No. When it's over, it's over. Though there is one gentleman I get wistful about from time to time ... sigh ...

2. Do you like your job, or daily routine? I enjoy writing and I like my client. The company I work for? Eh. But yes, I like my job.

3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak? Yes.

4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog? Why would I write in your blog?

5. Do others consider you well organized? Ha! See post below.

6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case? Yes. ALWAYS.

7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? Depends on the situation. Professionally I can just roll with it because I'm more confident there. Personally, I'm often a basket case.

8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life? Yes.

9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult? It's hell.

PS I loooooove this scene. The Dude can be very sexy when he puts his mind to it.

4 comments:

  1. I think that blog question needed some rewording.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/against-all-odds/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the Dude in the Fisher King, one of my favorite movies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, good answers :)

    http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/07/saturday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great scene in a terrific movie! Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.