2. Is there anyone you'd like to see return to your life? My grandpa. He died when I was in high school, just as I was learning what a wise, interesting man he was in his own right -- as opposed to just being the loving grandpa who laughed at every one of my jokes, kept the supply of cookies coming and gave great hugs.
3. Have you finished your income tax return? Yes. And I'm expecting my refund to be direct deposited into my checking account on or before 3/11. (Not that I'm too eager or anything.)
4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story. Yes. No. The only place I've had consistently had trouble with customer service is at the US Postal Service and they don't take returns.
5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of Katie and Hubbell.
6. Is there something you're still waiting to be returned to you? My youthful energy level.
7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return? "As you wish." (Highly romantic Princess Bride reference.)
8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin? "If I could turn back time, if I could find a way, I'd take back those things that hurt you and you'd stay ..." Yes, it kinda corny. But it's enduring because don't we all have things we would love to take to back?