Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Queen's Meme -- The Firsts Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "My, how many chins do you have goin' there?"

2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life? Duck Lake in Northern Michigan. I remember being embarrassed because, since the cottage only had a shower, my mother gave me a bath in the sink.

3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see? The Dean's Milk Chug (for my cereal).

4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date. I'm sad to report I don't remember either. So instead I'll tell you about my last great first kiss. We were sitting on his sofa, watching the godawful movie that followed Mystery Science Theater. It was closer to dawn than midnight and still he was resisting taking me home. I must have dozed off on his shoulder because I was awakened by the greatest kiss in this history of tongues and lips.

5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land? Someplace cool, with a lot of shade.

6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car? I don't have a car.

7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn? Don't have one of these, either.

8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love? My mom mentioned that he was in town for his father's funeral and reported that his glasses were "funny looking." I didn't ask her to elaborate.

9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day? Baseball

10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list? "A" by Barenaked Ladies. Not surprising, since my song list is alphabetical.

11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again? I'd say, "my virginity," except I know exactly who took it. (See Question #8.)

12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
Has to be JBKO, my all-time hero.

13. Post a link to your first blog post.
Good goobies, but you're bossy today, My Queen. You know how to scroll. If you're that curious, you can find it yourself.

14. When was the last time you needed FirstAid?
When trying to liberate my new camera from all it's packaging, I cut my left index finger.

15. Can you explain the first down in football? No. Sorry.

To play yourself, and avoid incarceration in the dungeon, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Me? Bossy?

    It's shady in the dungeon this time of year..just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me laughing on the first one- mine would be "pluckable" hairs on the chins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation answer...baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're a barenaked ladies fan? Are you planning to go to the World's Largest Block Party this weekend? They're going to be playing!
    Here's a preview: http://theclearblog.com/worlds-largest-block-party-is-this-weekend
    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.