Thursday, July 22, 2010

Clean Me

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

Peapod's plastic grocery bags are terrific, sturdy and roomier than they look. I have hung onto many of them -- perhaps too many of them -- because I have been certain they would come to good use. And today they have! I used one for the toys and books I'm for upcoming toy drives (just because they are for charity doesn't dilute their cluttery qualities) and another two for the bathtub goodies I have to get out of the way before the bathroom finally gets cleaned/caulked/grouted tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow's the big day! How great!

    I've got another huge bag full of bags to recycle.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.