Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Clean Me

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

Lordie, but I have a lot of buttons! And yarn. Seems every blouse or sweater I buy comes with extra buttons and yarn and, being a slob by nature, I just kinda leave them wherever they lay. Not anymore, folks! Not the new Clean Me! All the buttons and yarn -- as well as their "clutter cousins," the earring backs -- have been assembled. Oh! And the hair clips and headbands I bought while experimenting with longer hair have been collected and tucked away, too. The top of my dresser looks like someone else sleeps in this bedroom!

I also threw went through my cosmetics basket on my dresser and threw away three tubes of lipstick because, well, I hate lipstick. I have no idea why or when I bought this stuff, but it was beyond time to bid it adieu.

1 comment:

  1. I have an issue with discarding all those extra buttons. I do at least put them all in the same spot. But I have never ONCE actually used any of them. I do not know how to sew on a button. I don't know that I could find the matching button in my collection anyway. I should just bring them all down to The Button Shop which is a sewing shop that I pass every day on my way to work.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.