Saturday, February 27, 2010
Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away? No, I have never been on a date that was unbearable. But many of my first dates never turned into second dates.
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where? On a pier in Key West, drinking a mimosa and watching the waves.
3. Do you have any pet peeves? People who don't respect space. Like taking an extra seat on the train because you want to put your bag on it, or using bench space in the locker room for your water bottle, or smoking right outside the front door beneath the "no smoking" sign.
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours. I'm watching Michael Buble as I write this, and God help me, when he sings, I enjoy him. I thought he was funny on SNL, too. (Somehow, though, there's something about him that makes me want to smack him.)
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be? Sue Grafton. Because I enjoy her work, and because people know her name but not necessarily her face. I'd like to be famous enough to get better service, but not so famous people want my autograph or photographers can sell my photo.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent? Ear wiggling
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite? Jane Kaczmarek. She's a great working actress who has been kicking around for decades, and you might know her as the mom on Malcolm in the Middle
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time. I'm not sure where rock ends and pop begins, but here are 5 of my favorite bands: The Beatles, Del Amitri, Barenaked Ladies, The Eagles, The Doobie Bros. (esp. with Michael McDonald)
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying? No one should lie about their sexual history, ever! HIV/AIDS is too serious. I don't think a new lover has a right to know names or details if you're not comfortable sharing, but the facts about your sexual health are VITAL!