Saturday 9: Sam's Last Stand of 2009
1. What did you think of 2009? It was better than I thought it would be, but it still kinda sucked.
2. What do you think was the news story of the year? Barack Obama's inaugural.
3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about? TIGER WOODS!
4. What was your favorite song of 2009? "My Life Would Suck without You" by Kelly Clarkson
5. What did you accomplish this year? It's all health-related. I have a work-out regimen now (not that you can prove it by my behavior since Thanksgiving) and I have my complexion under control.
6. Did you learn anything new this year? Lots of little things related to #5.
7. What are you looking forward to in the new year? A bit more tranquility.
8. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? I don't know yet. I'l be in Key West, and will just go with the flow.
9. What's the best thing you ever did on a New Year's Eve? I was in a new relationship, that really "hot" phase. So we made out, went to dinner at a comedy club, came home, made love, messed around on the futon while watching a Bogart-Bacall movie ...
These are the thoughts and observations of me — a woman of a certain age. (Oh, my, God, I'm 65!) I'm single. I'm successful enough (independent, self supporting). I live just outside Chicago, the best city in the world. I'm an aunt and a friend. I feel that voices like mine are rather underrepresented online or in print. So here I am. If my musings resonate with you, please visit my blog again sometime.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Posted by The Gal Herself at 12/26/2009 07:23:00 AM
Labels: meme, Saturday 9
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Tranquility can be over rated. :) Happy Saturday...ReplyDelete