Wednesday, October 07, 2009

That was one long day

Up at 4:30. On an Amtrak train by 7:00. Client meetings at 10:00 and 1:00. Back home at 6:30. Asleep on the sofa by 8:00. Awake again at 12:30. My living room looks like an episode of A&E's Hoarders.

The highlight of the day was the train ride. It's cheaper for my client than driving would be (we're reimbursed for gas by the mile). Even if I was still comfortable enough behind the wheel to take a company car, there's no reason for 4 of us to go down, each in our own car. Besides, I like my alone time.

1 comment:

  1. That is a long day.

    I try to keep my hoarding "under control" but sometimes it gets away from me.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.