Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gotta love it


Puppet Bike always makes me happy. It's often at the corner of Michigan and Randolph when I'm either coming into work or heading home. Watching two rather mangy (sorry, but they are) kitty puppets boogie while I'm waiting for the light really does brighten my day. Watching tourists and, especially, children watch the show makes me happy, too. So I showed my gratitude and support with a buck, and that made me even happier.

Puppet Bike is just one of the reasons why those who don't live in Chicago wish they could. I must be careful not to take special little city moments like this morning's for granted.

If these photos don't illustrate what I'm referring to, click here and check out the official site.

4 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! i work in a industrial park...nothing great goes on around me.
    I have never been to Chicago...but it seems like a great place.
    Have a good day Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are kind of mangy puppets. But it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love puppets - it is an odd fascination I have. So why didn't I see that totally bitchin' puppet cart when I was walking around Chicago?! I love that it exists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that but they really do look mangy. However, I believe it adds to the charm.

    I have to say, over at their site, Clover the rabbit totally reminds me of that bitchy rabbit on Captain Kangaroo.

    'Cept Clover doesn't have glasses and actually looks cleaner than Bunny Rabbit on CK. Original name, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.