Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Goin' Home

We were very busy today here at the old advertising plantation, and it's been fun to be so productive. On days like this -- when it's all about the work and not about the agency politics, when we're all pulling the cart in the same direction -- that I remember how much I enjoy this job.

I ate lunch at my desk (with the Jacksons and few million others) and didn't work out. Hope I have the energy to haul ass over the health club tonight. That's the only downside to being busy: this old gray mare gets tired.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty golden day. Work-wise anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fulfilling indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.