Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby's First Friday Fill-In

1. A suspicious mammogram is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I hope I closed all the windows before I left the house!

3. Cinnamon tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is a very good feeling.

5. Lake Michigan is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is a Santa Clause.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out, tomorrow my plans include going to movies and Sunday, I want to play with my nephew!

If you want to play around, or see how other bloggers responded, click here.

1 comment:

  1. The smell of cinnamon is wonderful too. I love a kitchen that smells from cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.