Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New spiky haircut in glorious color

This is how it really looks, after a day at the office and a trip to the health club, where it responded in its own way to your basic locker room humidity. Of course I'd prefer it if my layers didn't turn into cowlicks or wings, but hey, such is life. I like it still.

Why the sunglasses? Because as soon as I post this, I'm logging off and going home! It's been a crazy day and I can't wait to get home to my Cubs and the American Idol finale!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute cut! And is it red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...and so are you, cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot see Gal's haircut....sulking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Looks cute, gal! I haven't seen you since your decision to give up the quest for a ponytail---!! Let's go out and celebrate hair (or anything else for that matter)...
    your ol' pal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you now! I see you! Love the sultry glasses and the do. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.