Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Movie Meme

This week's movie topic is
Your First R Rated Movie


It was Serpico. I wasn't old enough to see it, so the drama of getting into the theater outweighed the drama on the screen. I'm told the movie had something to do with police and New York City and corruption, but you couldn't prove it by me. To my teeny bopper virginal mind, the real take-away was that you could actually have sex in a bathtub.

To play along yourself, or to compare answers with other bloggers, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Well now see, I guess I'll have to re-watch Serpico because all I remember was that it had something to do with cops!

    Have fun at Brooooce. I personally can't stand his voice but I can respect his showmanship, songwriting and staying power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta watch this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now I think I gotta edit my entry! Ha!

    Anyway, I'd luv to watch this again too!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.