Friday, June 06, 2008

Row 4, Row 4, Row 4!


I pulled whatever slender strings are within my reach and used my meager influence to get the best seats for my nephew's first-ever Cub game. Next month we will be in the fourth row behind the dugout! I am so excited I cannot stand it!

He said, "cool," because he's never been in the park and doesn't realize that he will be closer to the action than more than 30,000 people. He'll get it when we enter The Friendly Confines, though. His face will be something to see.

I must remember to bring a disposable camera so he can take his own pictures of the field.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't I tell you? I am your long lost niece, you sister doesn't like to mention me much, something about a slight indiscretion, homecoming dance ,backseat of a car and all that...LOL that is just not cool for your nephew, it is as we would say here in Boston, "Wicked PIssa". He will always remember his first game. Way to go for the aunt of the year award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treat for your nephew! Well, and YOU too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:57 AM

    I second the nomination - you definitely are a contender for the Aunt of the Year Award. YEAH!! Have a great time. Snowbird

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.