Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mother/Daughter Bonding




I love Lou Pinella, especially now, after the Cubs just took 2 of 3 from Milwaukee. But I found out yesterday that my mom LOVES Lou Pinella. As in she wishes he was my new daddy. (OK, my mother would never say that; but "I've noticed Lou Pinella is good looking" means "I wish Sweet Lou was your new daddy" in mom-talk.)

And, when I mentioned my eye problems, she expressed sadness because she knew how I'd been looking forward to the new Bruce Willis movie. She knows I find him attractive. (Of course I'd never say that; "I'm so hot for him I can't stand it" is Gal-speak for, "I find Bruce Willis attractive.")

2 comments:

  1. you would like the sweat off Bruce's forehead wouldnt you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.