Wednesday, February 28, 2007

#6 -- Thursday Thirteen Guilty Pleasures


Thirteen Things that THE GAL HERSELF
thoroughly enjoys


If asked, I'll deny it, but I really do love:

1) Court TV and Snapped on Oxygen -- where I find the real "girls gone wild"
2) Popping bubble wrap
3) "Celebrities are just like US" in US Magazine
4) Pumicing my heels while wearing a facial mask as I soak in a bubblebath (I've caught sight of myself as I do this and trust me: I look waaaay stupid)
5) Doris Day movies
6) Big Macs and hotdogs with ketchup
8) reading about Jackie Kennedy and Princess Di … still
9) Jerry Lewis
10) Playing Turbo 21 on Pogo until I can't take it anymore
11) Shopping for a life I don't have as I daydream through mail order catalogs
12) Extra, Entertainment Tonight, The Insider (vast wasteland, indeed!)
13) Eating in "dives," restaurants with red/white check plastic tablecloths, laminated menus, paper napkins, and bowls of peanuts in the shell to nosh on while you wait for your order



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Check out Gabriella's nostalgic Thursday Thirteen at http://www.gabriellahewitt.com/blog

2. Shiloh's amusing, but not too ambitious, Thursday Thirteen is at shilohwalker.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/thirteen-things-i-have-no-desire-to-learn



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 AM

    Eating in dives. I agree. Nothing like a good hole in the wall w/ some amazing food and lousy service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    hey, what's wrong with popping bubble wrap?

    ;p

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.