Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Melanie Griffith = Mother of the Year

Love that photo of Melanie Griffith lighting her teenage daughter's cigarette for her. Clearly in the Griffith/Banderas household, the health and fitness regimen is built around Pilates and nicotine.

I've been seeing the photo bounce from website to website for a couple weeks now, but have yet to read any comment on the subject from Ms. G. herself. I wonder what she has to say …

I know that Melanie Griffith has battled addiction since her teen years. And I am very sincere when I say that I appreciate her struggle and applaud her for staying on the straight and narrow.

But this means that she has an addictive personality, a trait she could very well pass on to her kids. To borrow a phrase that has become very popular here in Illinois (thanks to our gubernatorial race): what's she thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.