Monday, December 13, 2021

My wandering first baseman returns

Anthony Rizzo was in Chicago this weekend! Saturday afternoon, he checked out his toy drive at Lurie Children's' Hospital. Then he had dinner with Chris Chelios (former Blackhawk) and Ryan Dempster (former Cub). He capped off the night seeing comic Sebastian Maniscalco at the United Center. I never heard of Sebastian Maniscalco before, but he must be pretty popular to play the House that Michael Built two nights in a row.

Sunday Rizz watched the Bears game in a bar and made some very drunk man's night by crashing his video.

Twitter is a wonderful thing!

I wish that Anthony Rizzo sightings in Chicago were still commonplace. I am healing, but I don't think I'll ever stop missing him.
 


1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.