30. What color is your watch? I have several watches that I wear in rotation. And I'm not wearing one at all right now.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? "Do you come from a land down under, where women glow and men plunder?" The Men at Work song from the 1980s.
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes, but not in years.
33. Birthstone? Topaz.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? I don't have a car, so I imagine it would piss people off if I used the drive through.
35. Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate? Hate is a strong word ...
36. Do you have a dog? No
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? The receptionist at my doctor's office.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Bruce Springsteen kissed me. It's a story I believe I've told more than he has.
39. Any plans today? I plan on going over to the library book sale. I believe I can take my pick of the books that didn't sell.
40. Where are you right now? My dining room.
42. Last song listened to? "New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel.
43. Last movie you saw? I just watched an oldie, Prince of
Movie trivia tidbit: Raymond Massey played both a Booth and a Lincoln. In this film, he'sthe assassin's father. Decades earlier, he won an Oscar nomination for playing Abe.
44. Are you allergic to anything? Bee sting
45. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? This time of year, I love my Birkenstocks.
46. What time is it? Just after midnight on Sunday morning.
47. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
48. Do you eat healthy? More than I did five years ago.
49. What do you usually do during the day? Stuff
50. Do you hate anyone right now? Hate is a strong word ...