1. Would you ever try Fear Factor for one million dollars? Why or why not? Sure. I don't think it's on anymore, so not many people would know of my humiliation. And $1,000,000 would be nice.
2. If you use hair spray, what brand do you use the most? Rave 4x Mega. On sale at CVS for less than $3/can.
3. Is "Catcher in the Rye" in your library, by any chance? If you mean my personal library, no. I'm sure the local public library has more than one copy.
5. What is the best thing about a Barbie doll? The fantasies she inspired. My Barbie and I had some terrific adventures.
|I loved my Barbie|
6. Cherry or peanut ice cream? If those are my only choices, I'll go with cherry.
7. From one to ten, how big of a movie buff are you? 8. I love movies more in theory these days than in practice.
8. Who is a celebrity you think will never get into trouble? Tom Hanks
9. What is a museum you would like to go to? I'd love to go back to The Smithsonian.
10. Personally, do you look better with short hair or long hair? Short. Even when I'm thin, my face is very round. Long hair just exacerbates that.
11. What is the first thing you think of when I say ‘Jack’? President Kennedy
12. What do (or did) you call your grandparents? Grandma and Grandpa
13. What color do you usually paint your nails? Lately it's been Revlon Optimistic.
|Also on sale at CVS|
14. What would be a cool earring design? My aunt gave me some cool spirals for my birthday but they dangle, and I don't like dangling earrings. If I could find a nice, small compact spiral with a stud back, I'd be happy.
15. Besides nightmares, what is the scariest thing about sleeping? I don't think of sleeping as especially scary. Maybe missing the alarm?