Sunday, April 01, 2018

Sunday Stealing


Thought Provoking Questions

1. What Are Three Things You Need To Buy? 1) Another bra. I discovered a brand/size I like, and now I want one in another color. Beige? Rose? 2) New undies. 3) I'm running low on sweet relish.


2. My Biggest Hope Is________.
Maintaining my independence for the rest of my life.


3. What Was The Last New Thing You Tried? I had lunch in a new restaurant. I'm glad I did. My ham/cheese panini was delicious and gooey.

                       
4. What Mood Were You In Today?
It's Easter Sunday and I just got back from church. I feel hopeful and grateful.


5. What would be a better name for the color of goldenrod-colored paper? I see no reason to change the name.


6. Where did you get your silverware? Most of it, I bought. Some of it I inherited from my icky grandmother.


7. What artifact from this past week would you have bronzed as a keepsake and heirloom? I had a fortune cookie with my egg foo young yesterday. It said, "Your plans will come to fruition." That would be nice.


8. What was the most recent ceremony you attended?
Easter morning service.


9. What east Asian cuisine is good for your Seoul? Something egg-y. Egg foo young, egg drop soup.


10. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? We can't change people.    


11. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
Exercising


12. What gets you excited about life?
The Cubs! (2-1)




13. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
I want to always remember my interactions with Napoleon and his humans, Caleb and Randi. I have learned so much about how some of my neighbors are living.


14. What does your joy look like today?
My fur family is happy and healthy.


15. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? I hope I will be able to take joy in the little things: walks in the sun, listening to the Beatles, watching the Cubs. Maybe by then, the other distractions will be boiled away and I can focus on the lovely little moments.


4 comments:

  1. Let's hope your fortune cookie is true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #15 sounds very nice. Let's hope it comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it ridiculous how difficult it is to find a bra that fits AND is comfortable? When I do find one I always buy a few because I just know it won't be available the next time I go looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The older you get, and the less in the public you are, the less you will have to wear a bra. Something to look forward to, yes? lol
    Yes, by the time you are 80, you've just about seen it all, and the simple pleasures of clean food and water and a nice roof over your head, cat's curled up in the sunny window sill, cable tv and/or a good book are such lovely things.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.