Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 15


Today's Happiness: Forgiving myself. I have not watched my diet, nor have I exercised much, this summer. This unnatural, hideous heat has lent an unreality to life that somehow made blowing off things like calorie counting and cardio seem OK. During my monthly call with my health adviser (provided by my health insurance in conjunction with WebMd), she said, "What's done is done. Face forward. Start again Monday."

That's true! Just because I messed up before doesn't mean I have to let it hold me back in the future. This made me feel very hopeful


Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. Great advice! We both need to be nicer to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.