Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rumor has it ...

... that my client is going to suspend promotions on another product. And that would just happen to be the very product I work on. Uh-oh.

It wasn't that long ago that I thought I escaped the shadow of the grim reaper's scythe. I may have been too optimistic.

Or maybe not. This is an unpredictable industry in a depressed economy. Who knows what will happen next? I must remember to breathe deep, take it one day at a time, and not freak myself out. Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to reapply the brakes on my spending ...

2 comments:

  1. I hope this resolves quickly and in your favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nerve-wracking to have all this uncertainty in your work life. I hope everything works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.