Friday, February 05, 2021

February Blog Challenge -- Day 5

 

Visit Kwizgiver for the prompts

 

5) What is your favorite time of day?

Now that I'm working from home during the pandemic, it's 5:00. No putting on a coat or boots, no jockeying for a seat on the train. I'm just done for the day.

I do miss my downtown worklife, though. In days gone by, I would have chosen 11:30, because that's when I went to lunch. Would I work out? Hide out at a restaurant with a book? People watch on Michigan Avenue? Lunchtime just used to offer so much.


 

4 comments:

  1. Life certainly is different now. I wonder if, when the pandemic ends, it will go back to what it was before or if at least some of the changes will remain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer to this has drastically changed over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may get back to that lunchtime routine again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m certain that we will be looking back at this time and wondering how we lived without being out in the sunshine for so long. Working Routines have their blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.