Friday, March 18, 2011

In praise of my cheap polyester sheets

Yes, they're almost shiny. And yes, I feel like I may just slide out of bed. And I realize that in warmer weather I may feel like they're sticking to me. But after a week I still love my new polyester (that's 100% poly, not poly/cotton) sheets. Here's why:

1) The little pale blue peace symbols and hearts. I think they were designed for a little girl with a full-sized bed, but never mind. Ever since I saw HAIR, I am into peace symbols again.

2) They dry instantly.

3) Even after laundering, they haven't shrunk one iota and the fitted sheet still fits neatly over my mattress.

4) They were soooooo cheap on sale. Like 60% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.