Friday, May 26, 2017

The Friday 56

The Friday 56

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.

    
From Stories I Only Tell My Friends. Unknown child actor Rob Lowe gets to peek behind-the-scenes as post-production special effects are added to a sci-fi film.

We stop to see a small robot that's shaped like a trashcan. Apparently the robot is a major character in the movie and I think his name is cool, R2D2.


\

4 comments:

  1. He must have interesting memories. This week I'm reading Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to this audiobook and felt like I was besties with Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him. Would totally read this book! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.