Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: That Meme That's Going Around

Cheers to all of us thieves!

A. Age:
53

B. Bed size:
Full

C. Chore that you hate:
Almost all of them, but especially dusting

D. Dogs:
If I had one, it would be a "Heinz 57" shelter rescue

E. Essential start to your day:
Caffeine

F. Favorite color:
Blue

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height:
5'2

I. Instruments you play:
None. I'm frighteningly tone deaf.

J. Job title:
Associate Creative Director

K. Kids:
None

L. Live:
Chicagoland

M. Mother's name:
Mom

N. Nicknames:
My favorite grandpa called me "Ishkibbleboo." My dad called me "Andy Panda."

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Twice. One in 2003 and one just two weeks ago.

P. Pet peeve: Space hogs. You don't need a separate seat on the train for your backpack or briefcase. Your water bottle doesn't deserve a spot on the locker room bench. My ass does.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"Your girl is lovely, Hubbell." The Way We Were

R. Right or left handed:
Right handed

S. Siblings:
Two sisters

T. Time you wake up:
Off and on throughout the night. I'm not on any schedule anymore as I'm on medical leave from work until 10/16.

U. Underwear:
Post-op, I have to wear oversized granny pants.

V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes

W. What makes you run late:
Anything. I can be very undisciplined.

X. X-Rays you've had:
In late August I had a chest x-ray. I still need to get my 2011 mammogram.

Y. Yummy food that you make:
Apple banana cake. It's moist, tasty and takes less than two hours to whip up, start to finish

Z. Zoo animal:
Okapi

6 comments:

  1. Apple banana bread - mmm! Sounds heavenly. I like that animal and it's fun to say its name. Okapi. Okapi. Okapi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta have my caffeine in the am as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate chores, too. And how funny that our mothers have the same name!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think alot of us have to have coffee in the am... I just prefer mine with chicory.

    The Vintage Recipe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You undisiplined? Wow, I didn't ssee that comung... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our mothers have the same name! ha ha ha.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.