Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ah! This is nice!

I'm two weeks post-op and I'm starting to feel better. A quick walk to make a donation to the food pantry and then cab rides to and from the salon for a haircut really wore me out. So tonight is Cantonese carry-out (egg foo young and barbecue pork), a bottle of Dr. Pepper, a phone call to my mom and the new PEOPLE magazine.

There were many things I wanted to do this evening -- scrubbing the tub, sink and toilet, washing the floor … but that's just not gonna happen. I'm too tired.

So while I'm disappointed that I'm not stronger yet, I'm also pretty pleased with a Saturday night I can really enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 PM

    That's what I forgot! I was going to pick up a magazine or two before coming home as I have tomorrow off. Oh well, I really don't NEED any more reading material laying around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take it slow...things will wait till you have more energy!
    nothing worse "then a set back"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're not pushing yourself too hard in recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.