Saturday, August 13, 2011

They amuse me


I'm referring to three pair of the world's largest white cotton underpants I bought today. Size 9. They will go nicely with the sweatshorts, to accompany the two pair of sweatpants I got during the week. I am told that these will be necessary post-op, as my stomach muscles will be cut and I'll not only have no tone, I'll have a sensitive incision.

Ah, how glorious!

And, instead of having months to get ready for my oldest friend's November visit, I now have days, since she is sure I'll need her with me after surgery. I am particularly worried about her being here those days when I'm in the hospital. I like to think she'll go to the movies or something,but what if she's just sitting around here, in this horribly messy apartment?

Not happy about that. I have lots of work to do!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this. And I hate that you have to worry about the decluttering when you are focused on your health.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.