Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: My Best Friend's Girl

1. Have you and a friend ever have an argument because you were attracted to the same person? Nope.

2. Who never returns your phone calls? Sometimes my oldest friend blows me off. Though she has been more sensitive to that these days.

3. What was your favorite childhood toy? My Lassie dog.

4. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? Peapod.

5. Would you change anything about your life right now? I'd like it to be three months from now, so I could be looking back on this time and say, "See how well I got through it?"

6. Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? My best friend

7. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? I'd like to visit London in the swinging 60s. Does that count?

8. What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? November 2008, Grant Park, Barack Obama declares victory.

9. What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? Really? Don't the sperm and the egg decide when that happens?

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.