Saturday, October 06, 2012

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: Stealing's Last Meme with Bud



41. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? My dad used to call me "Mouse" because I am rather short and my voice is rather ... high pitched and annoying.

42. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: No car

43. BEST DATE YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON? (IF MARRIED, before your present spouse) Curled up, watching a ridiculously bad movie and heckling it as though we were on MST, eating pizza, drinking beer. I felt so completely comfortable and happy.

44. WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I stopped myself. I was afraid if I started crying I wouldn't stop.

45. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? WHAT WAS THE JOB? 9 to 4. That's 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM the next morning. I'm in advertising. It happens when we're pitching new business.

46. FAVORITE MOVIE? The Way We Were. By the way, I see the diva herself later this month at the United Center.


47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SANG IN PUBLIC? WHAT DID YOU SING? "Tramps like us, baby, we were born to run."

48. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST FIGHT ABOUT? How cheap and awful my older sister is. Let's not discuss it.

49. WHAT STUFF DO YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT? Keys, purse, iPod.

50. FAVORITE ITEM OF TECHNOLOGY? I guess it would be this here laptop. Or maybe my microwave.

51. FAVORITE WEB SITE? I spend an awful lot of time on Amazon.

52. DO YOU SMOKE? No.

53. IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, HAVE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORKED? Well, we didn't make it as a couple, but I'm not at all sure it's because we were based in separate cities. We wanted different things from the relationship.

54. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Not really.

55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON WHO CALLED YOU? Someone from Obama 2012.

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? A question from my niece

57. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: One of the I Love Lucy nightshirts in my rotation.
 
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: This one. I love autumn.

59. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? No 90ยบ+ days!

60. DO YOU THINK WTIT IS COOL OR OVERRATED? Bud is the wind beneath my wings.

61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? I'd like to see Looper.

62. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? As Wilber eulogized Charlotte in Charlotte's Web -- "a true friend and a good writer."

63. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST REGRET? Wasting too much time on the wrong man.

64. ARE YOU SMILING? WHY? Yes. Because my cat Joey almost always makes me smile. He's such a loving big old tub of guts.

65. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE? I have a hankering to return to Boston. (I know, I know. If I can go anywhere in the world, I should choose somewhere more exotic.)

66. DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? No

67. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE IN PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? My best friend.


68. LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON YOUTUBE? An episode of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, a show I loved as a little girl

69. WHY DIDN”T YOU DECIDED TO TAKE OVER STEALING? Because I'm helping Crazy Sam with Saturday 9.


6 comments:

  1. Love your answers, esp #64!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Sunday Stealing will continue, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 AM

    i wish i could see my best friend, too. i'm glad your cat is making you smile. enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lucky to count you as a friend. Shoot your sister.. Blame it on Sam. SShe is "Crazy", after all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for keeping s-9 going!
    you'll be amazing!

    ps. I have a cheapo sister too- until it comes to something for her.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous that you're going to see Barbra. I've only seen her in concert once, when she was at the start of her career and was, believe it or not, the OPENING ACT for the Kingston trio.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.