But he advises us the show will go on! Yea!
1. If you could experience any life form that was not a human of your sex, what would you pick and why? I wonder what life is like for my cats. I hope they're happy.
2. Do you believe in the American Dream or has it passed through time? I'm a very old school patriot Gal. Yes, I believe in the The American Dream
3. It's been asked before, probably weekly, but what's irritating you today? My skin is very dry and itchy on my left hip. I think when I scratch it I look like a grumpy old man (I'm thinking Fred Mertz).
4. What do you think you'll end up looking like? (A picture would help.)
5. Has anyone told you that you could not do something? It was my parents' favorite activity during my teen years.
6. Is there anybody dead that you'd like to talk to? At first, I'd say my mom. But she died just three weeks ago and I think it would be too hard. So I'll go with my old standby -- JBKO. She's my all-time idol. I'd ask her how she managed to do everything so gracefully while always in the public eye. She couldn't even have coffee with friends at a cafe without looking up and seeing a camera. And yet she always looked cool, serene, and impeccably gracious. How did you do it, girlfriend?
7. Have you ever done volunteer work? Oh yes. I've cleaned kitty ears and litter boxes at Chicago's Anti Cruelty Society, written the newsletter for the Animal Care League, collected paperback novels for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and did basic grunt campaign worker tasks for Bill Clinton and John Kerry.
8. Have you ever walked away from a job and regretted it? Nope
9. How did you find Saturday 9? I believe it was through Kwizgiver.