Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The sweetest-looking award I could ever receive

See that face? That's Maggie May, one the Dogs that Keep Misty Sane. But she's only one of the things that make this award special.

Misty Dawn referred to me as one of the bloggers who has, "been my cheering squad and shared your own lives with me." She says this has honored her.

Well, Miss Misty, the honor is mine. Whether she's falling in the mud, ceaselessly craving a new camera or strapping a most-bizarre purple mask onto Hubs' face, her heart and humor shine through in every post.

And how can I not respect and admire the woman who rescues puppies like Maggie?

Thanks, Misty. I'll leave a note on your blog when I can. (Blogger is not letting me open your comments link this morning.)

1 comment:

  1. You're such a sweetie! Thank you so much for the kind things you said and thank you for your wonderful friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.