Sunday, February 03, 2008

Now is the time for all good bloggers to come to the aid of this gal


Here's the thing: In the past month people have left questions for me in the "comments" that I haven't answered. I know that's rude, so I was going to handle them all in this week's Thursday Thirteen.

BUT I don't have 13 questions yet.

So, what do you want to know?

My favorite Beatle? Political party? Baseball team? Oh, wait! If you've been here before, you know the answer to those questions already.

Please help me round out my TT.

4 comments:

  1. What games do you like to play at Pogo?

    If you could choose another time/era to live in, what would it be?

    What road do you wish you taken?

    What is the dumbest advertising campaign that you have ever seen on tv?

    Carol Brady or June Cleaver, which mother do you think you could have lasted the longest with? (before pulling out your fingernails?? LOL)

    Do you really think sports figures are worth what they are paid?

    There you go, a few serious and a few silly ones to get you going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - I just wanted to drop by to inform you that you have a very, very special award waiting for you over at www.mistysmusings.com - I think you'll really like it!

    And, for a Thursday Thirteen question - are you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every wonder what life would be like if you had gotten married and/or had kids? Ever wish you had done either?

    Why don't you drive?

    Who was your best school teacher ever, and why?

    Do you do any sort of volunteer work?

    What is the worst advertising campaign that you've ever worked on? The best?

    Who did you vote for in your first presidential election?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your favourite restaurant or bar or "hang out"?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.