- Travel anywhere, where would it be? I'd like to sneak away for a weekend in a place I haven't been in years, like Hot Springs or Memphis or Boston.
- Meet anyone, who would it be? Michelle Obama. I'd like to ask her how she handles the scrutiny and relentlessly unfair criticism with such grace. And why doesn't she want to move back here to Chicago when their time in the White House is done?
- Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? I wouldn't. I don't believe it would be wise to change the course of history that way.
- Be anyone for a day, who would it be? I'd like to be a petsitter. Doesn't sound all that glam, does it? Well, it's something I've thought about doing when I retire from advertising and I wonder how I'd like it, how good I'd be at it.
- Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? Electricity and light bulbs. I don't know why, but I really resent paying for those things.
- Change one thing about your life what would it be? My laziness.
- Have any superpower what would it be? Time travel. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at many moments in history.
- Be any animal for a day which would you be? One of my cats. I'd love to speak to them, learn what they like and what they don't, about their lives with me.
- Date anyone who would it be? Bruce Springsteen. Of course, since he's married he shouldn't be dating.
- Change one thing about the world what would it be? The divisive us-against-them that permeates everything. Naturally I would start with Donald Trump.
- Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? I don't like sci fi, so I don't know how to answer this.
- Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? Sleep
- Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? I hate how fat my face is
- Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? The aforementioned laziness
- Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? Singing!
- If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? How is this different from question #2?
- Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? I wouldn't. I don't believe it would be wise to change the course of history that way.
- Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? I like my coloring (pale skin, light brown hair, green eyes)
- Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? Tall and lean
- Live in any country/city, where would you choose? I like it right where I am
- Change one law in your country, which would you change? I'd like to protect the separation of church and state. Legislating one's faith feels very unpatriotic and un-Christian to me.
- Be any height, which would you choose? I'd like to be 5'7 and wear a size 8.
- Have any job in the world, which would you choose? Queen of the circus
- Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? The key to Leroy Jethro Gibbs' heart
- Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? My cat, Joey. I miss him that dear old tomcat more than I thought I would.
Saturday, April 16, 2016
25 Large Meme