Saturday, September 19, 2015

September Quiz -- Day 19

Day 19: OMG!

Oh, my God, I'm interested in numbers! And I hate math more than I hate nuclear war.

Right now the two numbers obsessing me are 5 and 0.5.

5 = Five straight wins, and against the two teams the Cubs need most to beat: The Pirates and the Cards.

0.5 = Games we are behind the Pirates. This is important because it's becoming rather obvious that the Cubs and the Pirates are going to meet for a one-game wildcard playoff ... and the team with the best record gets home field advantage. Naturally, I want that all-important game to happen here:


Want to play along? Click here for the day's question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.