Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Stealing

GAG ME

Do you have a sensitive gag reflex?  Nope.

Where are you the most ticklish? My armpits 

What was the last situation to upset you?  Work. I have such a love-hate relationship with my job right now.
 
Have you ever had an online argument? Yes
 
Do you like to listen to music while filling out surveys?  I have, but I'm not just now

How long do you spend on the phone each day, on average?  Less than hour talking. Probably an hour altogether, when you factor in texting.

Is anything in your hair right now, like gel, hairspray, etc.? A little mousse.
 
When was the last time you were up before the sun? Do you like wearing sunglasses? Why or
why not?  This morning I was up before the sun. My cat Reynaldo saw to that. And I looooove wearing sunglasses. First of all, I have to. I damaged my eyes decades ago and am very light sensitive. Secondly, they are my favorite fashion accessory. Here's a pair of Cub sunglasses that I received recently from my blog buddy, Snarkypants.

 
Last show you watched?  A Law & Order rerun on TNT

Next vacation you’re going on? Vegas in November for my birthday
 
Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week? I regret not moving more, not making it to the gym this week.
 
Last night you felt?  Fine
 
What are you wearing right now?  What I slept in: my long, gold Key West Scuba t-shirt
 
Have you ever kissed underneath the stars?  Yes
 
What are you doing now?  This meme

What plans do you have for tonight? Watching the Emmys. Because I'll get to see this.

What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up, other than breathe?  Try to recall if it's a weekday or a weekend.
 
Do you like reading?  Of course!
 
Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?  I have.
 
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? I have kicked many things.

Do people consider you smart?  Yes
 
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?  I've checked and refreshed my email often waiting for someone. Does that count?

 
Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?  When I'm out and about, yes.

How much money did you spend yesterday?  About $75.

 
Is there anything in your past that you’d like to try again? Yes.


5 comments:

  1. There's nothing quite like waking up, thinking a moment, and then having it hit you it's the weekend and you don't have to get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah--the Emmys are on tonight! How did I forget about that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:15 PM

    i felt that way about work a lot, too. then i moved. it's a crappier location but the people i work with are so much better, so i'm more happier than i was last year. i know you've mentioned coworkers...they make all the difference, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to Vegas!

    That cat killer is a real psycho. I wonder if she knows that psycho dentist from Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I forgot the Emmys too. Hmm, wonder if Beast will mind me flipping between the game and the awards..... {yes, he will}

    Also, work, ugh. Don't get me started.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.