YOU HAVE DONE
1) Was in Grant Park for the Obama Rally on Election Night. An inspiring historical event, experienced with thousands of positive, joyous people. It was a privilege to participate.
2) Went to a play-off game in Wrigley Field. My family has been loyally supporting the Cubs for generations, but only I can make that claim!
3) Saw Paul McCartney in concert. OK, so I was too young to see The Beatles. I got to see MY Beatle.
4) Made my niece's dream come true. She was 6 or 7 and dreamed she found a store that carried nothing but Anastasia-themed toys, books, and puzzles. I bought up everything Anastasia I could find on eBay and laid it out around my living room like a store. Oh, her face when she came in the front door! How often does one person get to literally make another's come to life?
5) Been kissed by Bruce Springsteen, and yes, I got to kiss him back
To play along, and to see how others responded, click here.