Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sunday Stealing #9


Sunday Stealing: The Nudder Meme

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Tony

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? A lot! A trip to Springfield to see the Lincoln (and now Obama!) sites, Thanksgiving, my birthday, and my mom's birthday.

3. Who was the last person you called? My mom, but she wasn't home. (Party girl!)

4. What were you doing at 12am last night? Probably watching a campaign-related post-mortem on CNN or MSNBC.

5. Are your parents married/divorced? Well, they were married, but my dad's been dead for years.

6. When did you last see your mom? About 10 days ago.

7. What are you wearing right now? A fabulous cat nightshirt.

8. Where is your favorite place to be? Tucked in the corner of my sofa. I find this a very comforting spot.

9. Where is your least favorite place to be? The doctor's office. I really should go in and see my GP, but I don't wanna.

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? The Chateau Elan spa outside of Atlanta. I think my shoulders, aching back and soul could use a little pampering.

11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully right here. I worry about becoming unemployed for a long period of time and not being able to make my mortgage payments.

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? The antics of Lucy and Ricky Riccardo

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in? I've only ever lived in the Chicagoland area. I love it here.

14. Are you a social person? Sometimes. I also really value my alone time.

15. Do you sleep alone? Yes. Dammit.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.