Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Well, this was cruel

I cannot believe how tonight's Cubs/Dodgers game went! Not only did Ryan Dempster give up walk after walk, which isn't like him, the offense could only come up with two runs, which isn't like them. Worst of all, guess who came in as the Dodger closer, efficiently getting three outs in Wrigley Field.

Go ahead, guess ...

I know this is most likely Greg Maddux' last post season. I always consider it a privilege to watch him pitch.

But come on! This was soooo hard for me. Must I watch my all-time favorite Cub finish off the Cubs in the first game of the play-offs?

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning … I stopped by looking for your T-13 after seeing you link at the ‘Hub’ … but I don’t see it anywhere. Mine's up early at Small Reflections because I've got my PSE6 class today. As for cruelty … methinks this is one of the reasons I no longer follow baseball ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.