Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday 9 -- Return to Sender


1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Maybe 10 days ago. It was a letter to my Cousin Rose. I always write to both her and my friend in Key West. I like that it requires a little more work and thought.

2. Can you change the oil on a car? No. Fortunately, I don't have a car so it never comes up.

3. Name three things you have on you at all times. House keys. Epipen (I'm allergic to bee sting). Ring on my left hand (it has no sentimental meaning, I just feel naked without it).

4. What’s your life motto? "What man has done, man can do."

5. What’s a word that you say a lot? That would be the "f word."

6. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping on the sofa.

7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "Oh, that zit is still there." It feels like it went away, but the red spot is still visible.

8. Who is your worst enemy? To be completely honest, me.

9. What does your watch look like? I have three that I wear often -- one with a lilac "alligator" band, one with wide brown band, one with a black "leather" band. I also have a dressier silver watch with a blue face

To play along yourself, click here.

4 comments:

  1. I am my own worst enemy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I share #8...

    Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your life's motto very much. I don't wear watches. Never have..they irritate me for some reason.Great answers! Happy Saturday.

    Saturday 9 ~ Return To Sender

    ReplyDelete
  4. You use the "f" word? Holy crap!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.