Friday, August 22, 2008

My sofa probably knows me better, though




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances aren't important to you at all. You think that the over emphasis on looks to be shallow.

You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to.

You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things.

In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.

You tend to be a down to earth, practical person. You think in terms of what is actual.

You are a traveler. You are comfortable anywhere, and you rarely feel homesick.



Thanks to Kwizgiver for pointing me to this quiz.

2 comments:

  1. I got exactly the same results YOU did ... so does that mean YOU don't make YOUR bed either? LOL
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.