Sunday, August 10, 2008

DAY 10 -- August 08 Happiness Challenge

Sleeping in. I did not get out of bed until 10:15 this morning. That is SO not like me. I generally don't need a lot of sleep and used to get bored, just laying in bed doing nothing, unable to sleep. But lately I've been allowing myself the luxury of sleeping in and have begun to enjoy it. Just as there's something delicious about waking up in the morning and not NEEDING to be anywhere at a specific time, it's also a delight to let nature take its course and just wake up when my body thinks it's ready, regardless of what the clock says.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the sleep. :) I'm catching up on you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Sleeping in? What's that?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.