Monday, August 11, 2008

Manic Monday #13

How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you? Short, pudgy, lively and funny.

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I believe my oldest friend and my best friend would both protect me, to the best of their capabilities. And I can protect myself, because like the Bible says, "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

If you died or went missing, who would miss you? Monday through Friday: my boss would definitely miss me. If they experienced radio silence for a few days, the aforementioned oldest and best friends would miss me. After about a week, my mom would miss me.

If you want to see how other bloggers responded, or to play yourself, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I didn’t think to check the Manic Monday questions today so I posted my Fun Monday Favorite Photos instead … and am captivated by the Olympic events I recorded yesterday but didn’t get a chance to watch until now, but as I checked my ‘reader’ during the commercial just now … I found your answers engaging and thought I’d drop in to say ‘howdy’ and wish you a marvelous Monday! I especially enjoyed your answer to the 2nd question.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.