Monday, February 25, 2008

Introducing the Alphabet Meme

I've been tagged by Tasha, and here goes …

Copy all the links below and replace a single link under the appropriate letter of the alphabet. If your domain name, or even the title of your blog, starts with an “A,” you’d replace the link under that letter and put the replaced link at the bottom. Also, don’t forget to credit the tagger, or where you got the list from, at the end of the list with a full URL of the post so that a pingback gets generated.

A. An Ordinary Life
B. Blogging with Cents
C. Cricket’s Hearth
D. DadThing
E. Everything and Anything
F. Forum Finder
G. Greatfullivin
H. Happy Keg
I. I’m Running To Win Two
J. Julies Journal
K. Kabalyero
L. Ladylike4
M. Mommy Mandy
N. Not Just Mama
O. Original Mx5
P. Party of Six
Q. Q Weddings
R. Rowdigrl
S. Shirleys Delight
T. The Gal Herself
U. Utada Online
V. Valmg
W. Wicked Babylon
X. Xavier Media
Y. Yimto
Z. Zbudapest

Replaced Link: The So-Called Me

Previous tagger: Party of Six

Now I know I'm supposed to tag a handful of others, but I'm rebel, so I'm not gonna. Instead I invite all to play along, and if you join us, please leave your link in comments so we can see who you replaced.

It's Tasha's first meme and we want to keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.